Every person is able to lead their life with dignity and pride while respecting others in the society.
Founded in the year 2020 by a group of people who shared a common dream, goal and had come together to contribute towards society & people development with focus in the area of Poverty, Hunger, Child Education, Child Labour, Homeless Elderly, Domestic Violence, Sexual Harrasment and women empowerment. The months and years of hardwork seem all the more worth it when we see the tensions fade away from the faces of the people and hope in their eyes.
Making a difference begins with sharing your kindness. Join us in the work or Contact us to know of more ways to help! JanBharat has carefully identified, selected and highlighted the pressing needs of the community. The causes selected fulfill immediate needs and requirements of the community
- To generate meaningful understanding of community
- To inspire their social inclusion
- To bring better services to lives of people
- To create income opportunities for the unskilled
- we believe that all human beings are created in the image of God. We value their diversity and unique contributions in a trusting open environment. We treat each person, equitably, in a manner that reflects Biblical values.
- We believe in fulfilling our obligation of building a generous, dynamic and feeling community for the future generations. We are committed to leadership development that act with ownership mentality and help improve communities and global environment.
- We are inspired by the social teachings of scriptures. We firmly believe that every human being has the right to express and be heard and treated justly in all situations.
- We believe in the highest standard of transparency and accountability to ensure our stewardship of the resources entrusted to us.
- We believe in the professionalism and excellence in the work and ensure quality performance with greater effectiveness, efficiency and commitment. Capacity building (of personnel & partners) and qualitative improvement are of great priority to JanBharat.
Target grass root level inadequacies by eradicating social evils anti social (habits, illiteracy and health related issues) through project oriented activities. Develop model families by transforming individual life style of vulnerable/exploited to brand them as contributor in nation building activities.